Sunday, November 4, 2007

Less than 48 Hours until the polls open!

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately; it's been hard to take the time as we enter these last days of the campaign. It's been a hectic and challenging week -- we've had problems with some of our mail getting from the mail house to voters' houses. The last two days, our server has been down -- no website and no email! Now the website is up, but email still not working. Until it's fixed, please use votebrianmurphy@gmail.com. If you've tried to contact me and have not been able to get through or have not heard back, that's why. Not the best timing!

On a more positive note, I was pleased to receive the endorsements of the Cambridge Chronicle and the Alewife. I am grateful to the supporters who have listened to my frantic pleas for help and who have assisted me on the campaign.

This is an unusual election -- it's harder than usual to get people to pay attention to this election, and many voters are focused more on the challengers because of the open seats. I worry that an incumbent may be upset, and I don't want it to be me.

I'm trying to make sure I talk to as many voters as possible in these final hours before the polls open. Please call (617) 492-7426 if you have any questions or need more information -- I hope I can earn your #1 vote! I'm off to the farmers market in Harvard Square this morning -- maybe I'll see you there.

0 comments: