Friday, September 21, 2007

Kickoffs -- campaign and football


Thursday night I officially kicked off my campaign on the roof deck at Daedalus. It was a gorgeous late summer evening and it was great to see old and new friends. Thanks to Jarrett Barrios for his kind introduction.

It's a little funny to be kicking off the campaign now since I've been running for several months, but it also seems like one must have an "official" beginning. In any case, please let me know if you can take me door knocking in your neighborhood, can host a coffee, can volunteer in the office, or would like a house sign. I need to make sure enough people know me and support me with their number one votes. The only way I'll be re-elected is if I get enough #1 votes -- please help!

I'm off to the second half of the CRLS football game!


0 comments: